Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Strength is FoR???

Wat is tinking in my mind is
I think all of u are very tough guys...
anytime,anywhere,
with who,whatever things
u all can solve by urself o seek 4 sum1 reali can help u...
something cant solve by urself just nid ur view and how far u c the situation...
I remmember a lecture told me a thing
"anything have their double faces.... just how u c tat ttig......

After I listen...
I feel tat all the ting have their own importance and their function
I dunnoe wat is in my mind..
Wat is the purpose of me?
Y i live?exsist?
Then y i took the tings which is not important 4 me?
coz all the things related to me

Tat was called care???
o stupid...
when
I reali care sum1
but i wouldnt get anyting
Should I help?
o Just leave him Alone...
However
My strength
is Not enuf to the others
i duunoe wat purpose i Live..
coz
ntg i wan to suceed
and ntg i wan to b a popular guy
may b tis called no dedicate at all..
Tis will make the condition more suffer,and "cooling'
just like freeze in the time
ntg to say and ntg to talk
quiet and quiet
i wonder sumone cum out and said
"should we have a programme"
But i wonder ting is y the activites held
Must have Invite and Be Invite?
Y not all cant gather together to have Fun
Is tat reali not good?
My mind is too naive to tink like tat
coz not all ppl wans to choose to gather wif u.............
coz ppl have their own choice...
I was escaped many tings....

many this escape
they choose to leave me alone..
its ok
tat fine...


May b now i choose Lonely..
but i have sum best frenz who noe my situatian
I love them
I like Their Strength
Coz
they noe their direction..
they noe where should they nid to go...



How about me..
Now I become A time PAssenger
Just travel WIf time...
wif ntg to do..
mayb i should study(coz now i still study)


I cry 4 it....
I have pressure
I was Depresss
and upsad
should I changed?
No wonder.......................




PS:Stubborn will gain wat?
May b ppl wif stubborn and self-centred may more tough and strong....


Wat should I have to do to make ppl confident and trust me...
(I m not confident enuf to console ppl be wif me to do sumting)








I m weekest
I
scare
LOST




My Fren~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment